My Blog is Carbon Neutral

Hey this is a neat idea. I am in the process of learning more about blogging and I'm finding new blogs I want to follow all the time and today I came across Capability Mom http://capabilitymom.com/. This is an interesting blog about food, parenting and social media and I was enjoying reading through it when I noticed a button saying "my blog is carbon neutral". Now I'm all about things environmental so I just had to click on this link and find out what it was all about. Now this is a German site, so my advice to you is to click on my link in the right hand column which will take you to the English version of what to do to make your own blog carbon neutral.


Basically you write a short posting about this program, add the button to your site, send them an email with your posting and they will organise for a tree to be planted in spring by the Arbor Day Foundation http://www.arborday.org/that will help neutralise the carbon dioxide emissions of your blog. Now that's got to be a good thing. So go and click on my badge and make your blog carbon neutral too.

No comments:

Post a Comment