Last Post

Hello there, well you may know I have three blogs and I have decided that 2 will be quite enough for the moment, with everything else that is happening in my life.  So sadly this is the blog that I have decided not to continue. (Unless there is a major uproar from fans I don't know about). 

If you've grown to love Libby and Simba in the short time they have been in cyberspace, then I have good news.  I will include them in the Kangaroos of the Scrubby Bush blog from time to time.

Kangaroos of the Scrubby Bush

At Scrubby Bush you'll also meet their outside friends, the kangaroos, wallabies, possums and other animals that live around my home.  I hope you will join us all there.



Thanks for visiting here and I truly hope to see you over at Kangaroos of The Scrubby Bush  Best wishes, Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment